Nice very clean Amiga 600 | Available from stock!
Cleaned, Reconditioned, re-capped Amiga 600 with pre-configured 4GB Compact-flash drive, Internal Gotek & USB stick for ADF files, ready to go!
- Good Very Clean Commodore Amiga 600
- 4GB Ready-to-Go Internal Harddrive (Compact-flash) pre-installed with WHDload
- Re-capped in January 2021
- 2mb UK Specification PAL machine
- Bright Blue LED's
- Internal GOTEK drive with USB flashdrive with OLED display
- USB Flash Drive (Ready 2 Go!)
- USB mouse & usb-Interface
- UK Specification Power Supply for UK customers only (unless new psu ordered)
- Bonus CD-ROM with 100's of ADF files included (just copy to the USB drive)
- Amiga Scart Cable
- Amiga Joystick
- New Powersupply (UK, EU, AUS & USA)
- 9.5mb RAM Expansion (Great advantage for WHDload)
2mb Amiga A600 with 4GB HD + Gotek (re-capped)
This Gotek drive is setup ready for use. A little tech knowlege is an advantage. But here's how easy it is to add ADF files to the USB stick and a few other tips.
- Simply download a few ADF files from sites like: www.planetemu.net/machine/amiga
- Drag & drop a hand full of ADF's to the USB stick on your PC... (don't be tempted to copy 100's)
- Pushing the buttons in is like ejecting and chaning the disk.
- The CFG file on the USB should remain on the USB flashdrive, don't attempt to load it or edit it.
- This drive is configured to only load Amiga ADF files.