We'll build Your Perfect Custom Amiga 1200
Are you longing to relive the best time of your life or upgrade your current Amiga setup? We can custom make the perfect unique Amiga A1200 just for you.
your machine will be cleaned, primed, sprayed in a colour of your choice and sealed to ensure many years of use.
- Unique eye-catching Commodore Amiga 1200
- UK Specification PAL machine
- Internal Hard drive (CF) Choice of size
- Choice of Kickstart roms (3.0 or 3.1)
- Additional RAM or Accelerator
- Pre-Installed with Magic Workbench or Scalos
- Whdload PD Games Pre-Installed and ready to run
- Essential Classic Amiga Utilities Pre-Installed
Don't worry too much if you order something that does not compute as such, we'll make any changes necessary to ensure your A1200 is the best it can be.
* Optional Extras:
UK Power supply, Mouse, Joystick & TV Scart Cable also available
* Optional PCMICA ADF File Transfer Kit (transfer ADF's and other files from your PC to your Amiga, Includes PCMCIA Adaptor, Pre-installed Software and Compact Flash Card *Capacity may vary) with or without DVD-ROM contains hundreds of classic PD games in ADF format.
A FULLY TESTED, AWESOME & UNIQUE AMIGA 1200:
We test the machine fully whilst building it and before despatching it to you.
* Cables.. tested
* All Ports.. tested
* Keyboard.. tested
* Sound.. tested
* Power Supply.. tested
* Joystick.. tested
* Mouse tested
* Ports tested
* Expansion tested
* Extras.. tested
Choose what extra ram you have, if any. or go full out and have an accelerator fitted.
Choose between a regular Amiga floppy drive or internal or external Gotek drive that allows you to run ADF files on your Amiga via a USB stick.
Because of availability of some products your machine will be supplied a minimum of what you request.
You can choose to also have the motherboard re-capped which should ensure your A1200 lasts for many more years.
You'll need as a minimum: A case and motherboard. then customise the Amiga with a hard-drive and ram expansion. then choose if you want a Gotek USB ADF drive, a CD-ROM drive. Maybe you also require the ADF transfer kit and finally, if you don't already have an Amiga power supply, mouse or joystick then you should also add these to your basket.
Items marked with * can only be purchased as part of a custom built Amiga 1200.