OUR PRIVACY & CARE POLICY
Privacy & Safety
If you are an existing customer you can contact us via email or our contact form. One of our representatives will strive to respond as soon as possible and deal with your query.
When making a query about an existing or past order, please provide as much information as you can to help us process your query promptly.
We've made it our mission to offer the best service possible, so if you're unsure on something, having a problems on the website or need advice, don't worry... Just contact us.
We will use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Informing you about the services we offer.
- Entering into a contract with you and delivering the services you ask for.
- Taking debit and credit card payments
We will never resell or pass on your personal information.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- PAYPAL (Not Currently)
What we expect from you as a customer:
- To treat our staff with respect, patience and understanding.
- To be aware that the products we sell occasionally need some technical ability/knowledge.
What you should expect from us:
- To fulfill your orders and requests in a timely manner.
- To deal with your emails in a respectful and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all of our team have appropriate/relevant knowledge on the products we sell.
- To maintain your right to privacy and treat your personal details as confidential.
- To give you a full and clear explanation on matters concerning your orders and enquiries.
- To offer you a refund should you not be happy with your purchase, especially if we are unable to resolve any technical issues.