OUR PRIVACY & CARE POLICY
Our Privacy & Care Policy
We love what we do, and we want you to love what you buy.
As a small UK business we can offer a personal service (Ow, that sounds wrong) We're able to assist you in almost anything to do with the Commodore Amiga and Commodore 64 and should you need help, advice or a little chat about your latest purchase you will always get a response from the same person. We offer free UK postage & packing, We can ship any order Worldwide from the UK, We have 30+ years experience, and we're proud to be a small UK based business. We don't have fancy offices, a store-front or even a particularly love of the Amiga over the C64. But we have a passion for what we offer, and a calm and organised workshop and office space.
If you are an existing customer you can contact us via email or our contact form. One of our representatives will strive to respond as soon as possible and deal with your query.
When making a query about an existing or past order, please provide as much information as you can to help us process your query promptly.
We've made it our mission to offer the best service possible, so if you're unsure on something, having a problems on the website or need advice, don't worry... Just contact us.
Privacy & Safety
We will use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Informing you about the services we offer.
- Entering into a contract with you and delivering the services you ask for.
- Taking debit and credit card payments
We will never resell or pass on your personal information.
Some software compilations we have available are public-domain.
Don’t have the time, a USB stick or knowledge on how to create your own compilation?
We are offering a usb-write-service for these collections.
This service is for those people who may lack the skills to create of write files to a USB stick or CD.
The files contained on any flashdrive, download or CD are included free and without warranty – All 'public domain' files are either shareware, abandonware or in the public domain.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- PAYPAL (Not Currently)
What we expect from you as a customer:
- To treat our staff with respect, patience and understanding.
- To be aware that the products we sell occasionally need some technical ability/knowledge.
What you should expect from us:
- To fulfill your orders and requests in a timely manner.
- To deal with your emails in a respectful and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all of our team have appropriate/relevant knowledge on the products we sell.
- To maintain your right to privacy and treat your personal details as confidential.
- To give you a full and clear explanation on matters concerning your orders and enquiries.
- To offer you a refund should you not be happy with your purchase, especially if we are unable to resolve any technical issues.