Introducing The A500® Mini, a compact reimagining of this classic home computer. Featuring perfect emulation of not only the original A500 (OCS) and Enhanced Chip Set (ECS) of future revisions, but also the Advanced Graphics Architecture (AGA) of the A1200. Plus you can save and resume your game at any time to help you finish those punishingly difficult classics!
The A500 Mini comes with both a tank-style mouse and retro gamepad, as well as support for a plugging in a standard USB keyboard.
25 games are included - a confirmed list of 12 is below, including yes, another way to play Zool - with the ability to side-load your own over USB with WHDLoad support.
* Alien Breed 3D
* Another World
* ATR: All Terrain Racing
* Battle Chess
* Kick Off 2
* Pinball Dreams
* Simon The Sorcerer
* Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
* The Chaos Engine
* Worms: The Director's Cut
* Zool: Ninja Of The Nth Dimension
It also has the usual features you'd expect from a mini console at this point - save and resume functionality, 50Hz and 60Hz screen refresh options, a CRT filter and various scaling options.
The THE A500® Mini comes with the original style 2-button mouse and newly engineered 8-button precision gamepad, allowing you to choose your control method. To compliment the on-screen keyboard, you can plug in an external standard USB PC keyboard for additional functionality.
- Complete with joypad and Amiga styled mouse
- 25 classic Amiga games included
- Emulates Amiga 500, 600 & 1200 (ECS/OCS/AGA)
- Save & resume game functions
- Via USB, add your own games, update the firmware, and connect your own devices
- 50/60Hz in 720p HD via HDMI
- Multiple scaling options & CRT filter
* Due out in March/April 2022. Register your interest now. Specs, price and availability may change.