the Exellent KungFu Flash Cart from Kim Jorgensen the same guy that bought us the TAPECART SD device.
* Supplied as a standalone cartridge or with a pre-configured MicroSD card.
* This device will load Crt, D64, D71, D81, Prg, P00 and easyflash files.
* It will load a disc image in seconds
* It doesn't load multi disc games.
* You can also use this device for games as well as action replay carts.
* You can also use this cart as an easyflash device as it will load easyflash cart images.
* You can also update the firmware via the SD slot
The following cartridge types are currently supported:
Normal cartridge (8k, 16k, Ultimax)
Action Replay v4.x/v5/v6
KCS Power Cartridge
Final Cartridge III(+)
Epyx Fastload & Simons' BASIC
Fun Play & Power Play
Ocean type 1 & Super Snapshot v5
C64 Game System & System 3
Dinamic & Comal-80
Zaxxon & Super Zaxxon
Magic Desk, Domark, HES Australia
- Works on PAL machines only [our version is not suitable for NTSC machines]
- 3D Printed cartridge case colour/design may differ [may have slight imperfections as 3D printed].
- Label design and colour may differ.
- Thanks to Kim Jorgensen and others for this superb product.
Kung Fu Flash SD Card Reader C64 Cartridge [choice]
Kung Fu Flash was created by Kim Jorgensen and is based on or uses other open source projects listed here:
- EasyFlash 3 by Thomas Giesel
- Draco Browser by Sascha Bader
- fatfs-stm32 by Aurelio Colosimo
- FatFs by ChaN
- libusb_stm32 by Dmitry Filimonchuk
- stm32f4-bare-metal by Furkan Cayci
- OpenC64Cart by Giorgioggì
- EasyFlash 3 USB Utilities by Tomaz Kac
- Disk2easyflash by ALeX Kazik