Commodore C64, C128 High Quality S-VIDEO & RCA Composite Video Cable
For Commodore systems fitted with an 8 pin DIN video socket and connects to your TV or monitor via the S-Video output or the composite / audio outputs to connect to any TV.
- Commodore C64 / C64C
- Commodore C128
- Commodore Plus 4
An 8 pin DIN output is required on your machine, not suitable for older machines with 5 pin output.
A superior S-Video connection to your C64 will give the best video quality output.
- Hand built and tested in the UK by Retro Computer Shack
- Only quality components used
- Gold Plated S-Video output
- A 300ohm resister has been fitted to the chroma signal to reduce colour bleed.
- 1.5m in length (5ft)
- Suitable for PAL & NTSC machines