A range of essential Amiga software applications all on real Amiga floppy disks with stunning full colour gloss vinyl labels as shown (disk colour may differ).
ADF BLITZER allows you to read and write ADF images from and to real Amiga floppy disks using your real Amiga A500+, A600 or A1200 using a simple graphical user interface (GUI).
This software requires your Amiga to have KS 2.04 or later to be able to use it (so Amiga 500+, Amiga 600, A1200 machines, or any Amiga with 3.1 ROM)
What does it do?
Allow you to easily create ADF files for use on PC (Amiga emulator) or you can extract ADF files back to real Amiga disks.
ADF-2-DISK - Allows you to send ADF images to real Amiga floppy disks using your real Amiga A500+, A600 or A1200 using a simple command line instruction.
just type: adf2disk FILENAME.ADF and the file will be written to your Amiga drive
- Requires Amiga with Kickstart 2.04 or later to be able to use it (so Amiga 500+, Amiga 600, A1200 machines
- It won't work on an original Amiga 500 with a 1.2 / 1.3 Kickstart ROM).
To use this program requires using the CLI / Shell as it does not have a GUI so it's perfect for adding it to DOpus!
It's really easy to use!
TSGUI (TRACKSAVER GUI) - Create Image files (also known as ADF or HDF) from any floppy disk or Amiga hard-disk partition.
- Runs on all Kickstart and Workbench versions from 1.2 to 4.0.
- Can create Image files (also known as ADF or HDF) from any floppy disk or harddisk partition
- Can write image files (ADF, HDF) back to disk
- Can be used from CLI or Workbench
- Can compress / decompress image files with GZIP or DMS
- Can create full HDD copies (HDF in "RDB mode")
- German and English Amiga Guide included
- Can create custom ADFs from copyprotected disks (experimental)
DISKSALV 4.0 allows you to repair and recover files from real Amiga floppy and hard disks (including RDBs - Rigid Disk Blocks - to allow you to read your drive again) using your real Amiga A500+, A600, A1200.
DiskSalv is a disk recovery program. Its main purpose is to recover AmigaDOS disk integrity when a disk fails, or when impossible, the data from a failed disk.
- Originally, DiskSalv's only function was to extract as much data from a failed disk as possible and copy this information to another disk.
- DiskSalv 4 has extended this function in various ways. It can recover deleted files from an undamaged disk, which is often a more common need than failure recovery.
- In many cases, DiskSalv can fix a damaged disk in-place, rather than copy out its contents to another volume.
- DiskSalv 4 adds a number of related features. It can find partitions on a disk, even when AmigaDOS can't
- It can report errors on a disk without repairing them for you.
-It can backup an AmigaDOS volume to any AmigaDOS disk or tape device.
- You will need Workbench 2.0x or greater installed on your Amiga's hard drive.
- Will boot via Workbench disks also. (Additional external floppy drive highly recommended)
X-COPY PROFESSIONAL for the Commodore Amiga range of computers (Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, etc).
- An essential tool for all Amiga owners
- Back's up Amiga disks (disk 2 disk / disk 2 ram 2 disk)
- Various functions like format, disk check, dos copy, nibble copy etc
DIRECTORY OPUS 4.12 (DOPUS)
- Now supports CF0: at boot-up (A600/A1200)
- Copy, rename, move, delete files easily
- Setup actions to buttons to achieve whatever you desire
This disk is suitable for the Commodore Amiga range of computers (Amiga 500, A500+ , Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, etc) as this version will work with the full range of classic Amiga computers. No Harddrive required.
- Recognises and is able to transfer files to and from your CF or SD card in your adaptor which slots into your A600's or A1200's PCMCIA port.
** DOpus an essential utility to have if you own a Amiga!
Amiga Relokick 1.3 Degrader Kickstart for A500+ / A600 / A1200 / A4000
Relokick 1.3 also known as a degrader, game booter or similar title.
An essential utility to temporarily downgrade your Amiga computer to Kickstart 1.3 to run old software and games.
The Relokick Disk degrades your system and allows backwards compatability to run most software that requires Kickstart 1.3 or a standard Amiga 500 computer.
How's it Work?
1. Boot the supplied 3.5" floppy disk in your Amiga
2. Wait about 30 seconds for disk to load, then remove the disk
3. Hold CTRL & left Amiga, right Amiga (Resets your machine )
4. Wait for the classic 1.3 boot screen to appear
5. Insert your game or software disk.
*Just turn your Amiga OFF for five seconds and it will revert back to it's original Kickstart.
HiSoft Squirrel SCSI Driver disk
Use this software to install SCSI devices through the Squirrel PCMCIA interface on your Amiga 600/1200.
- Simple to install software (harddrive recommended)
OctaMED 4 MIDI Music Sampler Tracker Sequencer AMIGA 500 500+PLUS 600 1200 2000 3000 4000
- Runs on Kickstart 1.3 upwards (A500 and above)
- Powerful and many composers use it.
This is one of the best trackers for the Amiga. Nearly all modules ending in *.med have been created with this software.
UPPER DISK TOOLS Allow you to salvage dead disks and keep hardrives safe with this powerful recovery tool.. Suibale for A500+A600,A1200 or any Amiga with Kickstart 2 and above.
Fix Disk is a program that works on an original Amiga 500 to recover as much as possible from a defective floppy disks and harddrives with partitions upto 48Mb.
D-Copy 3.1 An awsome FLOPPY DISK COPIER FORMATTER, DISK VERIFY & DISK BACKUP TOOL. Compatible with all Amiga's. Disk boots direct to D-COPY.
Amiga Test Kit v1.x by Keir Fraser is an excellent tool for diagnosing issues with memory, keyboard, floppy drive, controller ports, audio, video, CIA Chipset, RTC and serial / parallel ports. Highly recommended tool!
QUARTERBACK TOOLS Can assist you in the repair and optimise your harddrive and floppy disks with this outstanding utility. Requires Workbench 1.3, 2.x, 3.x