A nice example of a Commodore 64 MK2 - Aldi Keyboard Version
Professional cleaned and serviced. These machines are considered a hybrid between the breadbin and the late style case machine and have a 6581R3 and PLA installed.
PAL Specification machine
Stripped, fully cleaned and bench tested for reliability.
UK orders include the original Commodore PSU
- External SD2IEC Adaptor with 8GB SD card, Ready to Go!
- TAPECART device with 8GB SD Card, Ready to go!
- C64 to AV TV cable (3 RCA / Scart) for better quality picture.
We test the machine fully before despatch and whilst building.
- Video.. tested
- Cables.. tested
- Cartridge Port.. tested
- Keyboard.. tested
- Sound / SID chip.. tested
- Cassette Port.. tested
- Serial Port.. tested
- Power Supply.. tested
- Joystick.. tested
What on earth is SD2IEC and TAPECART?
The SD2IEC and TAPECART devices are a mass storage device that allows you to use a standard MicroSD card to load games on your C64. The most prominent use of these devices is as a replacement of the Commodore-1541 disk drive or data-cassette for a C64.
* Includes original PSU with UK orders.
* New design power supply available seperately here
Commodore 64 PAL Aldi Keyboard Edition
It's an awesome low-cost addon that allows you to load .PRG files within seconds. We'll include a heap of .PRG game files on the SD card to get you started!
Available from stock. Shipping is available worldwide, but remember this is a PAL spec machine with a 230/240v power supply)
* Shipping to USA and other countries that do not support 220v+ will not be sent with the power supply and will not come with any after-sales support.
* New power-supplies suitable for use in most regions are available from our website here.