How do you want your floppy drive configured?
Your A1200 will come with the standard internal 3.5" floppy drive as default. But you can upgrade and have either an internal Gotek or external Gotek drive.
What is the advantage of a Gotek Drive?
In short, the Gotek drive allows you to play ADF files on a real Amiga!
The Gotek USB Floppy Emulator can replace different kinds of floppy disk drive and allows you to use USB memory sticks instead of failing floppy disks.
Our Gotek drives come with FlashFloppy v1.2 installed as well as the drive sound mod (subject to availability) and the rotary encoder aswell as the beautiful OLED display.
Also included is a DVD-ROM containing over 2000 public-domain Amiga games, just drag'n'drop to your USB stick using your PC and play them on your real Amiga.
Add up to 100 ADF images to your 128mb USB flash drive (also included)
More info about Gotek drives:
- An Internal Gotek drive emulates your internal DF0: drive
- An External Gotek drive used as DF1: just plug into your external drive port with the supplied in-built cable and casing)
If you order a Gotek drive, you'll also get:
1 x Massive DVD of public domain Amiga.adf disk images - Just drag'n drop the files to the USB stick on your PC
1 x 128mb USB FLASH Drive (Colour and Style may Vary)
1 x Quick Start User Guide
* USB stick design may differ from that shown
* Rotary knob colour may differ
* This can only be purchased as part of a custom built Amiga 1200.
> Continue Creating Your Custom Amiga 1200 <
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?