Service Update: Repairs and return of your machine can take around 10 Days.
Along with repairing and cleaning your C64, We'll also send you a diagnostics report and 30 point check list of the work carried out.
When we repair the machine, where we think necessary we will also change the electrolytic capacitors and heatsink the PLA, CPU, SID and VIC-II as part of the service, at no extra cost!
Ordering our repair service is easy.
1. Click 'Add to Cart'.
2. Make your payment using credit or debit card.
3. Check your email inbox for details and instructions on how to package your machine and where to send it. (UK Mainland)
4. Send your machine to us with your name/address & receipt/order-ID.
5. You'll receive email updates about the service/repair of your machine.
6. Sit back and wait a little while and you should receive your working C64 back from our workshop.
* More information www.ami64.com/c64-repairs
Feel free to email questions or special requests, we'll try and reply within 24 hours.
Service, Clean & Repair of Commodore 64
We reserve the right to refuse a job if we feel the buyer is taking the mick.
UK Mainland service only at this time.
We endevour to manually clean your case and keyboard to the best we can, but there is no guarantee that stains like/caused by tabaco can be removed.
We will attempt to repair your board but will occasionally need to replace your faultymotherboard. We will always try to use the same revision board, but from time-to-time we may need to substitude with a different version.
REPAIR IS OF MACHINE ONLY, NOT TO PSU, ACCESSORIES OR ADDON'S
No Visitors or drop-off's at this time.