One very unique Commodore 64 MK2 - Limited Edition Blue
A professional spray job, good finish as shown, but not perfect. Cleaned, Primed, Sprayed and Sealed!
- Unique eye-catching Commodore 64
- UK Specification PAL machine.
- Awesome mesmerizing blue power led
** UK, EU & AUS orders include the original Commodore PSU **
- External SD2IEC Adaptor with 8GB SD Card (add your own D64/PRG files yourself via your PC, just drag'n'drop).
- TAPECART device with 8GB SD Card, Ready to go! (loads PRG files in seconds!)
- C64 to AV TV cable (3 RCA / Scart) for better quality picture.
We test the machine fully before despatch and whilst building.
- Video.. tested
- Cables.. tested
- Cartridge Port.. tested
- Keyboard.. tested
- Sound / SID chip.. tested
- Cassette Port.. tested
- Serial Port.. tested
- Power Supply.. tested
- Joystick.. tested
* Includes original PSU only with UK, EU & AUS orders
* New design USA power supply available seperately here
Limited Blue Edition Commodore 64 C64
The SD2IEC and TAPECART devices are a mass storage device that allows you to use a standard MicroSD card to load games on your C64. The most prominent use of these devices is as a replacement of the Commodore-1541 disk drive or data-cassette for a C64.
TAPECART is an awesome low-cost addon that allows you to load .PRG files within seconds. We'll include a heap of .PRG game files on the SD card to get you started!
This is a UK specification machine (PAL with 220v-240v that uses a 50hz PSU) So will work in most countries. Shipping to the USA and other countries that do not directly support PAL / 220v-240v will only come with very limited after-sales technical support / warranty.
These machines/boards work in the USA when using a HD TV with an appropriate video cable and power-supply (available separately). If you have questions or concerns, please ask for advice.
See our PAL v NTSC page for more details. https://www.ami64.com/pal-v-ntsc
* New power-supplies suitable for use in most regions are available from our website here.