A very cool Commodore 64 with a Vintage Shabby Chic finish!
Professionally Refurbished, Serviced, Tested, Cleaned, Primed, Sprayed and Sealed!
"This is one hell of a beautiful machine"
- Unique eye-catching rustic crackle finish Commodore 64
- UK Specification PAL machine
- Modern Nano SID chip
- Modern PLA replacement
- Partially Heatsinked
- Original C64 colour but with an awsome cracked finish
- Switchable Jiffydos pre-installed
- The perfect machine for SD2IEC / Disk Drive use.
- Colour-changing power LED
** UK orders include the original Commodore PSU **
- Optional TAPECART SD with 8GB SD Card
- Optional C64 to AV TV Scart cable
- Optional Joystick
We test the machine fully before despatch and whilst building.
- Video.. tested
- Cables.. tested
- Cartridge Port.. tested
- Keyboard.. tested
- Sound / SID chip.. tested
- SD2IEC / Tapecart external adapter.. tested
- Power Supply.. tested
- Joysticks.. tested
Whay not add this awesome SD2IEC device to your order?
* Includes original PSU with UK orders
* New design power supply available seperately here
Shabby Chic 'Rustic Design' Commodore 64
It's an awesome low-cost addon that allows you to load .PRG game files within seconds. We'll include a heap of .PRG files on the SD card to get you started!
This is a UK specification machine (PAL with 220v-240v that uses a 50hz PSU) So will work in most countries. Shipping to the USA and other countries that do not directly support PAL / 220v-240v will only come with very limited after-sales technical support / warranty.
These machines/boards work in the USA when using a HD TV with an appropriate video cable and power-supply (available separately). If you have questions or concerns, please ask for advice.
See our PAL v NTSC & power Supply page for more details.