TAPECART SD Card Reader, commonly referred to as TAPE CART for Commodore 64 - Faster than Tapuino, SD2IEC, PI1541 C64
Similar to TAPuino but it doesn't load TAP files, It loads PRG & TCRT files instead, at incredibly fast speeds!
- No small screen, no tiny buttons, No additional Power required... Just Plug'n'Play
You use the built in browser to easily find what you want. Just plug in and TAPECART is ready to go. Hit SHIFT/RUN-STOP and the easy access Tapecart SD menu appears, choose the game you want and hit enter!
The package includes:
- TAPECART MicroSD reader unit.
- Preformatted 8GB, ready to use Micro SD Card
- MicroSD USB card reader
- Quick start guide
Choice of colours
* Transparent Red
* Transparent Black (Misty Grey)
* Florescent Yellow
* Transparent Blue
TAPECART Production Notes
- Hardware is the slimmed down Tapuino by sweetlilmre.
- Software is the Tapecart by Unseen and Enthusi.
- Tapecart SD is a fork of tapecart that adds SD card support using the Tapuino by KimJorgensen.
- DraBrowse by Draco.
This is a simple, easy to use and super-quick SD card reader for Commodore 64.
It reads single load .PRG files which covers the majority of C64 software aswell as TCRT files.
TAPECART SD for Commodore 64 with 8GB SD Card
Does this come pre-loaded with PRG game-files?
The supplies 8gb SD card is configured, ready to use and we've included a handful of pd games to get you started.
How can I add more PRG game-files that I have downloaded?
just drag & drop them onto the SD card via your PC
Can I convert D64 files into PRG files.
D64 files are Disk images and PRG files are individual programs, however the very nifty d64 Editor or DirMaster will extract all PRG files from a C64 disk image so you can use them with the PRGress: See dirmaster and d64editor.
Does it work with PET,VIC20,C16,C Plus 4,C128?
It works with the Commodore 64 only.
We offer no support for these 3rd party applications.