Mini Amiga 500 600 1200 Gotek Floppy Drive Emulator (USB) With FlashFloppy v3.x.
A super compact external Amiga Gotek Drive. Plug'n'Play all the Way!
- Super Compact size - only 63mm x 52 mm (will not interfere with other Amiga ports)
- Super Lightweight - only 46g
- Flashed to Flashfloppy 3.x firmware... Ready to Go!
- 23 PIN Connector - Connects directly to Amiga Disk Drive port (no aother cables required)
- Powered directly from the Amiga Disk Drive port (no additional power supply required)
- Hight quality 3D printed case
- 3 buttons
- Red LED
- 2 Colour OLED screen
All you need to do is connect your Mini Compact Gotek into your Amiga Disk Drive port and connect the supplied FAT32 formatted USB Pendrive, and switch on.
You can boot from your Gotek external connected to Disk Drive connector from your Amiga 500+, 600, 1200. Simply press left and right mouse button same time your are turning on your Amiga, now from the boot menu choose DF1. On an Amiga 500 you can also boot from this external mini Gotek but you will need a boot selector to make your DF1: device bootable. This Mini Gotek Drive will be recognised as a second Floppy Drive (DF1:) when connected to the disk drive port and can also be recognised as DF2: or DF3: when it is connected to another external floppy drive.
* 1 x Mini External Gotek Drive for use as DF1: DF2: or DF3:
* 1 x USB Flash Drive (colour and style may differ)
* 1 x DVD containing 1600 classic PD Amiga games (ADF's) to get you started.
* All images are for illustration, USB flash drive may differ.
Mini External Amiga Gotek USB Flash Drive
This drive is setup for Amiga's.
Here's how to add ADF files to the USB stick and a few other tips.
- Simply download a few ADF files from sites like: www.planetemu.net/machine/amiga
- Drag & drop a hand full of ADF's to the USB stick on your PC... (don't be tempted to copy 100's)
- This drive is configured to load Amiga ADF files.
New USB flashdrive? You may want to consider downloading this software: github.com/keirf/FlashFloppy/wiki/Downloads
Just copy these 2 files from the archive into the root of your USB pendrive: