A replacement fully tested main board for the Commodore 64.
- Tested using a diagnostic cartridge, looped for one hour - all tests pass.
- Video output via scart cable is crisp and colours are sharp. (RF untested).
- Tested with SID sound-chip.- Edge connectors and cartridge port have been thoroughly cleaned.- Power switch has been cleaned.
Choice of boards for the C64c and the Breadbin C64.
The C64c board can be fitted into either style case^, where as the larger board will only fit the breadbin case.
And incase you already have a good SID chip to hand, you have a choice of with or without the SID chip (Sound Chip)
^ The C64c board can fit either case but not all screw holes match up to the holes in the breadbin-case.
* Images are representative of board supplied
* SID Chip will be modern replacement Nano SwinSID
* These are the superior PAL boards.
Fully Refurbished C64 Motherboard [with SID Chip Options]
This is a UK specification board (PAL with 220v-240v that uses a 50hz PSU) So will work in most countries. Shipping to the USA and other countries that do not directly support PAL / 220v-240v will only come with very limited after-sales technical support / warranty.
These boards work in the USA when using a HD TV with a scart, RCA, S-Video or Chroma-Luma cable and an appropriate power-supply (available separately). If you have questions or concerns, please ask for advice.
See our PAL v NTSC page for more details.