An Original Commodore Amiga 600 in it's original light-beige colour.. We'll put it together just for you using the best condition case we have available at the time.
- Original clean and tidy Commodore Amiga 600 (UK spec PAL machine)
- 2mb of Chip RAM as standard, optional additional Fast RAM
- UK specification PAL machine
- Optional addon-on's and extras
- Optional re-capping service
Have your perfect classic Amiga 600 built for you.
- Beautiful eye-catching Commodore Amiga 600
- UK Specification PAL machine
- Optional Internal 4GB Hard drive (CF) Ready 2 Go!
- Optional additional fastRAM (2mb Chip RAM as standard)
- Harddrives are pre-Installed with Magic Workbench 2.1
- Whdload PD Games pre-Installed (1000's)*
- *Essential classic Amiga utilities pre-installed
Don't forget any extras you may need like a Mouse, Joystick or PSU.
- Optional Joystick & Mouse
Maybe you'd also like a PCMICA File Transfer Kit (transfer ADF's and other files from your PC to your Amiga, Includes PCMCIA Adaptor, Software and Compact Flash Card)
- Optional discounted re-capping at the time of purchase.
We test the machine fully whilst building it and before despatching it to you.
* Cables.. tested
* All Ports.. tested
* Disk Drive.. tested
* Keyboard.. tested
* Sound.. tested
* Power Supply.. tested
* Joystick.. tested
* Extras.. tested
Cleaned and looking almost as good as and new!
* Image used is for illustration only and representative of an Amiga 600
Custom Built Original Amiga A600 [choice of specs]
This is a UK specification machine (PAL with 220v-240v that uses a 50hz PSU) So will work in most countries. Shipping to the USA and other countries that do not directly support PAL / 220v-240v will only come with very limited after-sales technical support / warranty.
These machines/boards work in the USA when using a HD TV with a scart cable and an appropriate power-supply (available separately). If you have questions or concerns, please ask for advice.
We build this machine to your requirements, and as such may take additional time to test and ship. All images and screenshots are for illustration.