Are you Looking for an Amiga 1200 Recap?
Safeguard the future of your Amiga 1200 with a full recap of it's original capacitors.
What is recapping?
As your Amiga 1200 ages, the capacitors are be prone to leaking over time, remember these Amiga 1200's are a good 30 years old so it’s a smart preventative measure to replace the capacitors as if they should leak they can eat through the copper circuitry and will very likely cause either permanent damage or possibly an expensive repair job.
What issues could be seen on your Amiga 1200 in the future if your Amiga is not recapped?
• Sound problems
• Random rebooting
• Guru errors
Ordering our Amiga A1200 recap service is easy.
1. Click 'Add to Cart'.
2. Make your payment using credit or debit card.
3. Check your email inbox for details and instructions on how to package your machine and where to send it. (UK Mainland)
4. Send your working motherboard to us with your name/address & receipt details.
5. Sit back and wait a little while and you should receive your newly re-capped Amiga back from our workshop.
Your Amiga 1200 recapping will be be completed by a skilled engineer that has over 30 years of soldering experience and completed over 100 Amiga recaps in the past 7 years! Your machine is in very safe hands.
*More information: www.ami64.com/amiga-recapping-service
Feel free to email questions.
Amiga 1200 Recapping Service
- This is not a repair service.
- Your Amiga must be in working order.
- We reserve the right to refuse a job with no explanation.
- UK Mainland service only.
- Can only be done if there has been no attempt to replace the capacitors previously.
- Non fully-working boards may be returned to you along with a refund or we may discuss with you the option to first repair then recap your machine (fees may apply).
- No visitors or drop-off's at this time.