Ready to use "replacement hard drive" for your Amiga 1200
- The latest CF adaptor and quality branded 16GB CF card that acts just like a prepped A1200 hard disk.
- Formated to PFS3 & Running Scalos
Your A1200 requires Kickstart 3.0 or 3.1
This amazing bit of kit will work with 4MB+ of ram fitted to your Amiga1200 (6MB or more recommended) - use classic Amiga software and play games and demos direct from the hard disk!
- Plug & Play
- Connects to the internal IDE port o fthe Amiga
- Includes Workbench 3 / Scalos - Ready to boot!
- Extra AGA Software
- Boots in around 10 seconds!
- Includes DOpus file management system
- Includes WHDLOAD 18.x and installed games and software
Super fast read & write!
- Will automatically detect PCMCIA adaptor for transfer of ADF files from your PC
- No noise, No heat
- IDE lead already attached, Just Plug & play : no mistakes, can only fit one way!
- Just plug 44pin ide cable to the internal IDE connector and it'll work
- Partitioned into 4 sections : Workbench/Scalos, Games 1, Games 2, Software & Demo's
Installed within minutes.
Brand new Compact flash hardrive is the new solid state type, no noise, no heat, low power, shock resistant and just as fast as an old 2.5 laptop HDD.
"Simple to Install" TP
What is Scalos? 'Scalos is a 100% compatible desktop replacement for the original Amiga Workbench GUI, based on a subset of APIs and its own front-end window manager of the same name. Its goal is to emulate the real Workbench behaviour, plus integrating additional functionality and an enhanced look.'
IMPORTANT : This version may not be compatible with Amiga 1200's with ACA1221EC or Blizzard 1220/4 cards
*Artwork for illustration