This External Gotek Drive is a perfect replacement or addition your Amiga setup.
Plug & play solution with a retro stylish casing, OLED display, rotary knob, and a Flash Floppy firmware already installed. Ready to Go!
The drive is visible immediately in your system as DF1: (DF2:/DF3:) A perfect solution if you would like to keep your orignal floppy drive in your case while enjoying and exploring new technology with your Amiga.
Ready to use with USB flash pen drive included!
The Gotek USB Floppy Emulator can replace different kinds of floppy disk drive and allows you to use USB memory sticks instead of failing floppy disks.
Comes pre-configured with FlashFloppy installed as well as the drive sound mod (subject to availability) and rotary encoder and the beautiful OLED display.
Add up to 100 ADF images to your 128mb USB flash drive (also included)
Can be used on any Amiga with a mixture of A500 / A600 public domain games and A1200 games included.
A must have for any Amiga owner!
* 1 x Gotek Drive used as DF1: just plug into your external drive port with the supplied in-built cable and casing)
* 1 x 128mb USB FLASH Drive (Colour and Style may Vary)
* 1 x DVD containing 1600 classic PD Amiga games to get you started.
* All images are for illustration
* USB stick design may differ from that shown
* Knob colour/style may differ
External Gotek USB Flash Drive with OLED & Rotary for Amiga
* Beige Drives are supplied in original Amiga external floppy cases and as such may have minor wear marks on the casing.
This drive is setup for Amiga's. A little tech knowlege is an advantage. Here's how to add ADF files to the USB stick and a few other tips.
- Simply download a few ADF files from sites like: www.planetemu.net/machine/amiga
- Drag & drop a hand full of ADF's to the USB stick on your PC... (don't be tempted to copy 100's)
- Pushing the knob in is like ejecting a disk.
- The CFG file on the USB should remain on the USB flashdrive, don't attempt to load it or edit it.
- This drive is configured to load Amiga ADF files.