One very unique Commodore 64 with a vibrand red and hint of black finish.
A excellent spray job, excellent finish as shown. Cleaned, Primed, Sprayed, Dipped and Sealed!
- Unique eye-catching red Commodore 64
- UK Specification PAL machine
- Awesome LED strip that pulses
- USB Power cable for internal LED strip
- External SD2IEC Adaptor with 8GB SD Card* - Ready to add your own games!
*8GB SD Card, ready to use with the included games & demos, you can also add your own D64/PRG files yourself via your PC, just drag'n'drop).
- Optional UK Power supply for C64
- Optional C64 to AV TV cable (3 RCA / Scart) for better quality picture.
We test the machine fully before despatch and whilst building.
Cartridge Port.. tested
Sound / SID chip.. tested
SD2IEC external adapter.. tested
Power Supply.. tested
What on earth is SD2IEC?
The SD2IEC is a mass storage device using a standard MicroSD card and interfacing with the IEC bus. The most prominent use of SD2IEC is replacement of a Commodore-1541 disk drive or data-cassette for a C64.
The Commodore 64, also known as the C64 or the CBM 64, is an 8-bit home computer introduced way back in 1982 by Commodore International.
Unique 'Blood Red' Commodore 64 C64 with Glowing Keyboard
Internal USB power
Vibrant Red/Black Finish